- PrintBuzz is the trading name of Reflective Image.
Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between PrintBuzz and the Purchaser.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of PrintBuzz to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the Purchaser to PrintBuzz whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a Partner on behalf of PrintBuzz.
- Notwithstanding that PrintBuzz may have given a detailed quotation, no order shall be binding on PrintBuzz unless and until it has been accepted in writing by PrintBuzz.
- PrintBuzz will not be liable to delays beyond the control of PrintBuzz including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information, delays in approval of proofs, the
non-performance of carriers, slow drying of paper and card stock, exceptional weather events, machine breakdown and other force majeure.
- By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained. Any returns for made to order items or personalised items will not be accepted. Non personalised items can be returned within 14 days of receiving the items, you must notify PrintBuzz within 14 days by writing and return the items in their original condition no later than 14 days from notifying PrintBuzz. All returns must be sent by a recorded or tracked delivery. For all returns, PrintBuz will not refund delivery costs already rendered and incurred.
- a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order, unless and until a credit term is agreed in writing by PrintBuzz.
b) No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full, or if a credit term is agreed, you must pay all our invoices in full as soon as possible and, at the latest, 28 days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise agreed. If we do not receive the payment for any invoice on time, we can charge interest at the rate of 2.5% a calendar month or £12 a calendar month, whichever is greater. We will count any part of a calendar month as a full month. You must pay us all amounts you owe us without taking off any amount, and you must not put off paying us because of any claim you are making against us or any amount you think we owe you.
c) All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and this will be charged at the appropriate rate.
- a) Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to PrintBuzz within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to PrintBuzz for inspection.
b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon PrintBuzz in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, handling and storage of the good, errors in the original files.
c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of PrintBuzz:
i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
- PrintBuzz shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
- The liability of PrintBuzz to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
PrintBuzz work hard to ensure the printing we supply is perfect. In the unlikely event of work being unacceptable due to a shortcoming at PrintBuzz then we will urgently reprint or otherwise make the job good. PrintBuzz will not reprint & credit the same job.
- If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract PrintBuzz may (without prejudice to PrintBuzz's rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause(should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied.
- No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of PrintBuzz shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
- Any concessions made or latitude allowed by PrintBuzz to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of PrintBuzz under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion PrintBuzz reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
- The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and PrintBuzz agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any print promotion offered by PrintBuzz applies to our standard product range only and not to bespoke product requests or orders.
- PrintBuzz cannot take responsibility for damaged goods or short deliveries on consignments (missing boxes) which have been accepted and signed for as being complete or in good condition on delivery.
PrintBuzz is a trade name for Reﬂective Image. Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved.